mount tabor mission
The mission station was founded in 1917. It is located in the Mafeteng district at an elevation of 1650 m above sea level, 120 km from the Lesotho's capital Maseru.
On the grounds of the mission station there are a nurses station and a school. There are currently 350 primary school students from the surrounding area and 550 middle and high school students living at Mount Tabor. Most of the students live on the school premises for 3-5 years.
Hundreds of these students accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. The positive change of these children and youth has an influence the country of Lesotho.
The infrastructure of the school have been vastly improved over the past few years. A water treatment station for grey water treatment and a biogas dome for black water were installed and are fueling the kitchen.
The focus of Mount Tabor shall continue to be:
A place for the Lord!